Technology

WWE News: WWE Hall Of Famer Willing To Enter Royal Rumble, Big E WWE Return Update, Bronson Reed WWE Return Backstage Update



WWE Hall Of Famer Molly Holly Willing To Enter WWE Royal Rumble 2023

In K & S WrestleFest virtual signing, WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly discussed about her return to WWE Royal Rumble. She revealed that she will only agree to appear in the 2023 Royal Rumble match if she receives preparation time for the match.


"I told the creative writing team that if I do have to be in it, I need some advance notice because that hurts to go from not doing it for a long time and getting thrown in there, so they have not given me any notice as of yet and it's getting close to that time. So they better tell me soon if I am gonna have to be in it." (H/T POST Wrestling)



Molly Holly also spoke about her past Royal Rumble experiences. She said that she was once given just six days to prepare for the Royal Rumble match.

"The least amount of notice they've ever given me for a Rumble is six days… I go to the tanning booth, I try not to get too burned, I go buy rub on tan, bleach my teeth, dig through past outfits to see if I can bedazzle them or somehow jazz 'em up because there's no way I can find a seamstress in that sort of time and do a lot of crying [Molly laughed]."



Former WWE Champion Big E WWE Return Update

The former WWE Champion Big E sustained a broken neck on the March 11th episode of Friday Night SmackDown, when he landed awkwardly after receiving a belly-to-belly suplex from Ridge Holland at ringside and has not wrestled since then.

During an interview with These Urban Times, The New Day member Big E revealed that he will find out more about his WWE return date in March 2023. He also further asked about how he's feeling currently and he gave a positive response. 


"I have to get some more scans at the one-year mark in March, and then we'll see how everything's looking, but we'll see from there," Big E said. "Yeah, yeah [excited to return], my C1 is broken in two spots, so I obviously would be very smart about that. I was very fortunate, so I just want to make sure I'm making the best decision for myself, so we'll see in March." 


"I feel great, honestly," Big E continued. "I'm really thankful for that. I don't have any nerve issues, no strength issues, no impairment whatsoever. It's obviously just to get back in the ring to do what we do, I wanna make sure my C1 is rock solid. But, other than that, I'm very blessed. I feel great." (H/T: Sportskeeda Wrestling



Who WWE Kept Bronson Reed return As A Secret

The former NXT North American Champion Bronson Reed returned to WWE on this week's Monday Night Raw. On his return, Reed assisted The Miz in ladder match against Dexter Lumis. This appears to have set up a future feud between Bronson Reed Reed and Dexter Lumis Lumis on Raw in 2023.

According to the Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful Select, Bronson Reed's WWE return wasn't telegraphed on any of the run sheets for Monday Night Raw. The former NXT North American Champion also helped keep things a secret by being active on social media, as he's been seen pitching ideas for potential matchups for him at New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 17 on January 4th.






Post a Comment

0 Comments